Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Famous AJ

You may have seen my AJ recently in some advertising for the company that makes her leg braces. Her goal is to be famous these days and I would say that she is well on her way. She makes remarks like "well like no one is asking for my autograph yet, but it will happen soon." I love this kid and her spunk. She is something else.


I am running away for a bit with Lauren and my four littlest munchkins for an adventure to my favorite local ish place. I have been sick all week with a terrible cold and Lauren has been sick now for two weeks so we are hoping that an adventure will do us some good. The littles are all thrilled with the idea of an adventure just in time for Valentines Day. The older kids will be home with dad eating too much chocolate and doing big kid things.


3 comments:

Debby said...

Have fun. I think you could use a break. Glad that Izzy is better.

mamalove said...

Angelina was born with glitter in her viens.. no doubt about that ;) I can just here herd now and then her giggle .. love xo

mamalove said...

Angelina was born with glitter in her viens.. no doubt about that ;) I can just here hear her speaking now and then her giggle .. love xo