Tuesday, January 21, 2014

My sister.



My sister found out a few days ago that she won't be able to donate her kidney to Gavin in San Diego. What does that mean? That means that Gavin needs a donor or that he needs to come to Seattle to have his surgery. (I am not sure this is even possible.) My sister has some spots on one of her kidneys that would need to be removed before being transplanted. They haven't ever done that before where Gavin lives so they decided to reject her kidney. Why not take the other kidney? Because they don't do that. If at all possible the kidney that they would take would be the one that happens to have the spots on it. Please pray for Gavin and his beautiful family and for my sister too. She is really disappointed after all these months and all this testing.  

1 comment:

One Crowded House said...

I am so sorry to hear this. Will be praying for all involved, what a difficult turn of events!